making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 27 October 2015

My (Surprised!) Birthday Celebration 2015

Today is my birthday. It is the first time in 14 years that I didn't take leave on my birthday because I was giving a guest lecture on Student Self-Assessment from 1:30pm - 4:30pm. It was work but very enjoyable because I was talking about my research interest. :) 
As I am usually not in office on my birthday, I was really surprised when my colleagues and friends gave me a birthday surprise, complete with cake and pressies!! :) :) Thank you!! I am really touched.
My lovely colleagues and friends who gave me a birthday surprise! :)
Since the guest lecture ended well, I decided to have dinner at a Korean restaurant as a treat and also because I was craving for Korean food haha. :P
Love Korean Banchan (side dishes)
End off with ice cream! :)
Celebrating with my family 
Birthday cake
Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes that were sent to me by my students, my friends and my family!! Thank you to all of you for making my (working) birthday special!!

No comments: